We're excited that you're interested in joining BuildingConnected! This article explains the different ways you can join our service.
There are three ways to join BuildingConnected: by receiving an invitation from a general contractor, by receiving an invitation from a colleague with an existing account, and by receiving an invitation from our Support team. Keep reading to determine the best option for you!
To receive a bid invitation from a general contractor
- Share your email address with a GC that uses BuildingConnected.
- Ask them to invite you to bid by using your email address.
- You'll receive an email invitation when the GC publishes the project.
- Click on "View this RFP" to be directed to our site. You'll be prompted to create an account in order to view the details of the RFP.
To receive an invitation from a colleague with an existing account
- From the menu options on the left, direct your colleague to the Company details page.
- If necessary, have them find and select the relevant office location.
- Ask them to enter your email address in the box next to the orange "+Invite Coworker" button. Click "Invite Coworker" once the email is entered.
- You will receive an email invitation to join the office.
To receive an invitation from our Support team:
- Send an email to email@example.com with your request.
- We will send you a special invitation to create your account.