If you already have an account with us but are having issues logging in, we recommend resetting your password.
To reset your password
1. Click this link: https://app.buildingconnected.com/_/forgot-password
2. Once you enter your email address and click the “Reset Password” button, the email below will be sent to your email.
3. Click on the “Reset my password” button to enter a new password of your choice and login to your account on BuildingConnected.
What if I do not see the reset password button?
If you are using a mobile device and the "Reset my password" button does not appear, you may need to click "Load All Images" at the top of the screen, as shown in the screenshot below.
If you are using Outlook/Office 365 to reset your password, please check your "Trust Center Settings" by following these steps:
1. On the "File" tab, click "Options" > Trust Center."
2. Under "Microsoft Outlook Trust Center," click "Trust Center Settings."
3. Uncheck the box reading, "Don't download pictures automatically in HTML e-mail messages or RSS items."
What if I never received the reset password email?
If you did not receive an email to reset your password, please first check spam folders. If you are still unable to locate the email, it could indicate an error on your email server causing emails to bounce. Please contact us at email@example.com so we can help resolve any errors.
If you did not receive the "Reset my password" email or have further questions about resetting your password, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're happy to help!