As a general contractor, you can make projects public before or after they have been published.
All your public projects are displayed in your company's public plan room and can be accessed by anyone with the link. If you choose to keep a project private, it will be accessible by invitation through BuildingConnected only. Projects that are NDA protected will not show up in your company's public plan room.
To create a public project
1. Navigate to your Projects page then click on the project you would like to make public.
2. Click on the "Information" tab then click "Edit Information."
3. Check the box, "Allow this project to be publicly shared."
Once you publish your project it will be posted to your public plan room, but you can still invite bidders the standard way through BuildingConnected.
To find your public plan room link
1. Navigate to your public project from the "Projects" page then click on the "Information" tab.
2. Scroll down to the "Public" section then click on the blue link reading, "[Your company name] Public Plan Room."
You can share this link with anyone and they will be able to join your RFP's directly from your public plan room.