As a general contractor, you can manually sync your BuildingConnected calendar with iCalendar so you never miss an event.
To manually sync with iCalendar
1. Navigate to your Calendar page from the left-hand menu.
2. Click "Sync Calendar."
3. Copy "Your bid calendar" or "Your office's bid calendar" to your clipboard. If you would like to sync both to your iCalendar, you will need to add each link independently. NOTE: Do not share these links as they contain all of the calendar events for you and your company.
4. Open iCalendar then select File > "New Calendar Subscription…"
5. Paste the link for either your calendar or your office's calendar, then click "Subscribe."
6. Select an auto-refresh rate that reflects how often you would like to refresh your bid calendar (ex: every 15 minutes). Next, select the Location and click "OK." The Location determines whether all your Calendar apps on all your Apple devices are subscribed to the BuildingConnected feed (Location = iCloud) or only the one currently in use (Location = On My Mac).