As a general contractor, you can manually sync your BuildingConnected calendar with Outlook/Office 365 so you never miss an event.
To manually sync with Outlook/Office 365
1. Navigate to the Calendar page from the menu on the left-hand side
2. Click on the “Sync with your Calendar” button.
3. Copy a link to your clipboard. We provide two options, your calendar and the calendar for your office. If you would like both, you will need to add each independently. NOTE: Do not share this link. It contains a feed of all of the calendar events for you and your company.
Once you have the link to your calendar feed, switch to Outlook 2007 and choose "Tools." From there, follow the steps below.
1. Click on "Account Settings..."
2. Select the "Internet Calendars" tab then click "New."
3. Paste the copied link and click "Add."
Once you have the link to your calendar feed, switch to Outlook 2010, 2013, or 2016. Select the "Open Calendar" option and then click on "From Internet..."
Paste the copied link and click "OK."
In Office 365, right-click on "OTHER CALENDARS." Select the "open calendar" option from the list.
Paste the copied link in the "Internet calendar" field then click "Open."