BuildingConnected does its best to set your timezone automatically when you sign up for your account. If it needs to be updated, you can do so from your "Account Settings." Read below for instructions on how to make this change.
Updating your time zone
- From the menu on the left, click on your profile.
- Look for the "Account Settings" tab and click on it.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page until you see "Timezone."
- Click into the drop-down menu and select the correct time zone from the list. Our system will automatically save this change. All of the times related to projects in your account will reflect the timezone you have chosen.
Please note that each individual user sees time based on the timezone set on their account. For example:
- Bob is in California and sets bids to be due at 2:00PM PST on the project in his account.
- One of Bob's invited bidders is located in New York and their account is in East Coast Time.
- That bidder will personally see that are bids due at 5:00PM EST for this project.