Once you've created a new bid package, you are ready to start inviting bidders. Clicking on the orange "Add Bidders" button will allow you to invite bidders in several ways:
To use search
1. Navigate to the "Search" tab. Enter the requested details like the address of the job site and the scope of work. Our system will generate a list of subcontractors that match your search criteria. From here, you can add individuals from each company, or use our "Add multiple" feature.
2. You can also search for a specific company using the search bar.
To import bidders from a different project
1. Navigate to the "Import" tab.
2. Select the bidders from a previous project or a template.
3. Select the applicable bid package.
4. Remove any users who should not be included from the "Selected Bidders" list by clicking the "X".
5. Click "Add."
To invite a bidder via email
1. Navigate to the "Email" tab.
2. Type in the email address of the bidder you would like to add.
3. Click "Invite Selected Bidders" to send the invitation to the bidder. They will be sent an email and the opportunity will be available on their Bid Board.
For information on how to remove bidders from projects, please reference the article, "How general contractors can remove bidders from projects."
If you further questions about adding bidders to projects, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're happy to help!