Bid invitations and messages sent out from our system come from "firstname.lastname@example.org." In rare instances, our emails can be blocked by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). Follow the steps below to resolve this issue.
To unblock your emails
- Contact your IT Department asking them to whitelist the following:
- Emails coming from email@example.com (it's not a distribution list).
- Our return path firstname.lastname@example.org (which is our email sending service).
- All images coming from imgix.net (this is a popular image hosting service which we use to host logos).
- Send us an email at email@example.com - we'll confirm that everything looks correct on our end.
If you have any further questions about email deliverability, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org. We're happy to help!