Bid invitations and messages sent out from our system come from "email@example.com." In rare instances, our emails can be blocked by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). Follow the steps below to resolve this issue.
To unblock your emails
- Contact your IT Department asking them to whitelist the following:
- Emails coming from firstname.lastname@example.org (it's not a distribution list).
- Our return path email@example.com (which is our email sending service).
- All images coming from imgix.net (this is a popular image hosting service which we use to host logos).
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org - we'll confirm that everything looks correct on our end.
If you have any further questions about email deliverability, feel free to email email@example.com. We're happy to help!