The ability to remove individual bids from groups helps when a bid is inaccurately included in a group or if you decide that you’d prefer to view a bid as a separate entry on your Bid Board. Additionally, if you wish to delete an entire group, all individual bids must be removed from the group before the group can be deleted. This article explains:
- How to remove individual bids from a group
- How to delete empty bid groups
How to remove an individual bid from a group
1. Start by finding the group which contains the bid you wish to remove. Hover over the group’s row, then click on “Click here to expand.”
2. Click on the drop-down menu at the end of the row. Click on “Remove from group.”
3. The selected bid is automatically removed. You’ll be asked if you want to view the removed bid or return to the group.
4. If you chose to return to the group, you will be able to see the remaining bids in the group’s Overview tab. Additionally, the number next to the name of the group will match the number of individual bids left in the group.
5. Finally, you can find the bid that was removed from the group in your Bid Board. The removed bid will be listed under the status it was in before it was removed from the group.
How to delete a group
1. Find the group you wish to delete.
2. Following the steps in the section above, remove all individual bids from the group. Once all individual bids have been removed, you will no longer see them listed. Instead you will see a message saying: “No bids - There are no bids in this group.” Additionally, the number next to the name of the group will be 0.
It is not possible to delete a group until all individual bids have been removed from the group.
3. Next, look for the drop-down menu on the top right of the screen.
4. Click on “Delete.”
5. A pop-up window will appear asking you to confirm that you want to delete the group. Click on “Delete.” If the option to archive a group is preferable, click on “Archive” instead.
6. You will be automatically directed to your Bid Board and you will no longer see the entry for the group. Instead you will now see the previously removed bids listed individually.
The bids that were removed from the group will be listed under the status they were in while they were in the group. For example, if a bid was “Accepted” while in the group, it will be sorted under “Accepted” in your Bid Board after it’s removed from the group.
If you have any questions about deleting opportunity groups, please contact us at email@example.com. We’re happy to help!