As a general contractor, you can configure and customize qualification applications before inviting vendors to qualify.
1. Go to the "Qualifications" tab.
2. On the left side of the screen, click "Questionnaire."
3. Click “Configure Questionnaire.” The “Configure Questionnaire” view is a preview of the standard questionnaire subcontractors will see on their end before any customizations are made.
4.Customize the qualification questionnaire by clicking “add custom question” at the bottom of each section.
5. Type the question you would like to add in the “Custom question” box then select the type of response from the drop-down menu in the box to the right. There are a total of 8 response types to choose from including:
- Dollar amount
- Attach file
- Text response
- Yes or no
- Yes/no, if no explain
- Yes/no, if yes explain
6. Next, designate which questions are to be included and/or required.
- If a question is included but not required, subcontractors can choose to answer that question but they will be able to submit their qualification application without answering it.
- If a question is both included and required, subcontractors will not be able to submit their qualification application without answering that question.
- If a question is neither included nor required, that question will not appear on the qualification application at all, but can be added again at any time by re-selecting the “included” box.
7. Once you are finished configuring your questionnaire, click the orange “Save” button in the top right corner.
Please note that qualification questionnaires can be edited at any time. If any changes are made to questionnaires while vendors are actively working on applications, a box will appear on the vendor’s end to notify them that you have updated the questionnaire. Vendors can click “Update this Questionnaire” to refresh their page with the updated version.
If you have further questions about configuring and customizing qualification questionnaires, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re happy to help!