There are permission settings to allow you to manage who in your company can access qualifications. Specifically, these settings allow you to indicate at a company or individual level who can fill out, submit and revise submitted qualifications on behalf of your company.
Please note that the following instructions are for the qualifications in the "Other Invites" tab. These are different than TradeTapp invites. Please reference "Why is there one tab for "TradeTapp Invites" and another for "Other Invites" in my qualifications? (Vendors)" for more information.
- To update your company’s access to other invites
- To assign individual user permissions to other invites
To update your company’s access to other invites
The default settings give the entire company admin access. If you would like to keep qualifications accessible to every member of your company, no changes are needed here.
If only certain members of your company should have access to this information, the individual who manages your company’s qualifications should change these settings by following the steps below.
Please note: BuildingConnected Support does not grant admin access on behalf of a company's qualification administrator.
1. Click on "Qualifications" from the menu on the left.
2. From your Qualifications dashboard, click on the "Permissions & Settings" tab.
3. Scroll down until you see the section "Access to other invites", this is where you can leave it at "Anyone at [your company] can view/respond to invites" or click on “Only designated team members can access applications” to set individual persmissions.
The change will be made automatically and you will then be able to assign individual permissions. Instructions for granting individual user permissions can be found in the section below.
To assign individual user permissions to other invites
1. Scroll down until you see under "Individual access to invitations", enter the name of the colleague you want to grant access to. Click on their name from the drop-down menu.
Please note that any employee added here will automatically have access to all of the items included under the “Invitation Permission” list on the right side of the page.
You will immediately see the newly added employee listed on this page. As a reminder, BuildingConnected Support does not grant access on behalf of a company's qualification administrator.