Do you spend hours searching for other general contractors bidding on competitive projects? Client Suggestions is a feature that does this work for you so that you have the best chances of winning important jobs.
What are Client Suggestions?
Client Suggestions allow subcontractors to identify additional bids for projects that are being competitively bid. BuildingConnected will display other general contractors that we know are bidding on that project. Subcontractors can create new bids using these suggestions and group them with the original bid. You can then can submit bids for all the general contractors we know who are bidding that project.
How do I get Client Suggestions to populate on my Bid Board?
1. There are two ways to see Client Suggestions:
a) From your Bid Board, click on the link which highlights we’ve identified a related bid.
b) Alternatively, you will also see this note on the bid's “Overview” page. Click the banner to see the list of other general contractors who are also bidding on this project.
2. A window will pop up that displays the other general contractors that are bidding on this project. You will see the general contractor’s information and the primary bid lead. In the example below, the general contractor “BuildingConnected” is also bidding on the “My Client Suggestion” project. The project lead is Andi Plummer.
3. Click the orange check mark to create a new bid for the suggested client and click “Add to Bid Board.”
4. You will see a confirmation screen to confirm that you have created your group.
5. Once you click “View group,” you will see the new bid from accepting the suggestion, added into the group. For more information on managing opportunity groups, please reference the articles found on our Opportunity Groups page.
If you have further questions about client suggestions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re happy to help!