As a subcontractor, you can manually sync your BuildingConnected calendar with Google Calendar so you never miss an event.
To manually sync with Google Calendar
1. Navigate to your Bid Board from the menu on the left-hand side.
2. Click the “Calendar” tab.
3. Choose which events you would like to sync to your Google Calendar by checking and unchecking boxes in the “Filters” section. Only the statuses, events, and assignees you select will sync to your calendar. In the example below, only bid due dates of accepted bids for opportunities following and assigned will sync to Google Calendar.
Please note you can sync your BuildingConnected calendar to Google Calendar as many times as you’d like, and syncing multiple times will never override the initial filters selected. Syncing multiple times with different filters will add each new status, event, or assignee to your Google Calendar.
4. Click “Set up calendar sync.”
5. Click “Manual / Mobile Sync.”
6. Copy the link to your clipboard. NOTE: Do not share this link. It contains a feed of all of the calendar events for you and your company.
7. Open your Google calendar. On the left-hand side, click on the field reading, “Add a coworker’s calendar.”
8. Click “From URL.”
9. Paste the calendar's link in the field provided then click "Add Calendar". The calendar will appear on the left-hand side under "Other calendars."
Please note that while your BuildingConnected calendar will appear right away, any future updates can take up to 12 hours to appear due to the rate at which Google updates synced calendars.
If you have further questions about manually syncing your BuildingConnected calendar with Google Calendar, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re happy to help!