As a subcontractor, you can one-click sync your BuildingConnected calendar with iCalendar so you never miss an event.
To one-click sync with iCalendar
1. Navigate to your Bid Board from the menu on the left-hand side.
2. Click the “Calendar” tab.
3. Choose which events you would like to sync to your iCalendar by checking and unchecking boxes in the “Filters” section. Only the statuses, events, and assignees you select will sync to your calendar. In the example below, only bid due dates of accepted bids for opportunities you are following or assigned to will sync to iCalendar.
Please note you can sync your BuildingConnected calendar to iCalendar as many times as you’d like, and syncing multiple times will never override the initial filters selected. Syncing multiple times with different filters will add each new status, event, or assignee to your iCalendar.
4. Click “Set up calendar sync."
5. Click “Calendar on Mac.”
6. Click “Open Calendar.”
7. Click “Subscribe.”
8. Adjust any calendar information such as the name, location, notification preferences, and auto-refresh settings, then click “Ok.”
9. You will receive the below message on your BuildingConnected “Calendar” tab once the sync request has been sent.
Please note that any calendar events 1 week in the past and moving forward will be synced to your calendar.
If you experience any issues one-click syncing your BuildingConnected calendar to iCalendar, we recommend manually syncing your calendar. For information on how to manually sync your calendar, please reference the article, “How subcontractors can manually sync their BuildingConnected calendar to iCalendar.”