As a subcontractor, you can one-click sync your BuildingConnected calendar with Outlook/Office 365 so you never miss an event.
To one-click sync with Outlook/Office 365
1. Navigate to your Bid Board from the menu on the left-hand side.
2. Click the “Calendar” tab.
3. Choose which events you would like to sync to your Outlook/Office 365 calendar by checking and unchecking boxes in the “Filters” section. Only the statuses, events, and assignees you select will sync to your calendar. In the example below, only bid due dates of accepted bids for opportunities you are following or assigned to will sync to your Outlook/Office 365 Calendar.
Please note you can sync your BuildingConnected calendar to Office/Outlook as many times as you’d like, and syncing multiple times will never override the initial filters selected. Syncing multiple times with different filters will add each new status, event, or assignee to your Office/Outlook 365 calendar.
4. Click “Set up calendar sync.
5. ”Click “Microsoft Outlook."
6. On your Outlook web browser, click “Save.”
7. You will receive the below message on your BuildingConnected “Calendar” tab once the sync request has been sent. Please note that while your BuildingConnected calendar will appear right away, future updates may take up to 24 hours to appear due to settings on Outlook/Office 365.
Please note that if you are using a Mac with the desktop version of Outlook/Office 365, syncing your BuildingConnected calendar will not work. This is because the desktop version of Outlook/Office 365 does not support any web calendars.
As a workaround, you can manually sync your BuildingConnected calendar to the web version of Outlook/Office 365, then link your desktop Outlook to your web Outlook.
If you experience any other issues one-click syncing your BuildingConnected calendar to Outlook/Office 365, we recommend manually syncing your calendar. For information on how to manually sync your calendar, please reference the article, “How subcontractors can manually sync their BuildingConnected calendar to Outlook/Office 365.”