As a subcontractor, you can manually sync your BuildingConnected calendar with iCalendar so you never miss an event.
To manually sync with iCalendar
1. Navigate to your Bid Board from the menu on the left-hand side.
2. Click the “Calendar” tab.
3. Choose which events you would like to sync to your iCalendar by checking and unchecking boxes in the “Filters” section. Only the statuses, events, and assignees you select will sync to your calendar. In the example below, only bid due dates of accepted bids for opportunities following and assigned will sync to iCalendar.
Please note you can sync your BuildingConnected calendar to iCalendar as many times as you’d like, and syncing multiple times will never override the initial filters selected. Syncing multiple times with different filters will add each new status, event, or assignee to your iCalendar.
4. Click “Set up calendar sync.”
5. Click “Manual / Mobile Sync.”
6. Copy the link to your clipboard. NOTE: Do not share this link. It contains a feed of all of the calendar events for you and your company.
7. Open iCalendar then select File > "New Calendar Subscription…"
8. Paste the link for your BuildingConnected calendar, then click "Subscribe."
9. Select an auto-refresh rate that reflects how often you would like to refresh your bid calendar such as every 15 minutes. Next, select the location and click "OK." The location determines whether all your Calendar apps on all your Apple devices are subscribed to the BuildingConnected feed (Location = iCloud) or only the one currently in use (Location = On My Mac).
If you have further questions about syncing your BuildingConnected calendar with iCalendar, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're happy to help!