As a subcontractor, you can manually sync your BuildingConnected calendar with Outlook/Office 365 so you never miss an event.
To manually sync with Outlook/Office 365
1. Navigate to your Bid Board from the menu on the left-hand side.
2. Click the “Calendar” tab.
3. Choose which events you would like to sync to your Outlook/Office 365 calendar by checking and unchecking boxes in the “Filters” section. Only the statuses, events, and assignees you select will sync to your calendar. In the example below, only bid due dates of accepted bids for opportunities following and assigned will sync to Outlook/Office 365.
Please note you can sync your BuildingConnected calendar to Outlook/Office 365 as many times as you’d like, and syncing multiple times will never override the initial filters selected. Syncing multiple times with different filters will add each new status, event, or assignee to your Outlook/Office 365 Calendar.
4. Click “Set up calendar sync.”
5. Click “Manual / Mobile Sync.”
6. Copy the link to your clipboard. NOTE: Do not share this link. It contains a feed of all of the calendar events for you and your company.
Once you have the link to your calendar feed, switch to Outlook 2007 and choose "Tools." From there, follow the steps below.
1. Click on "Account Settings..."
2. Select the "Internet Calendars" tab then click "New."
3. Paste the copied link and click "Add."
Once you have the link to your calendar feed, switch to Outlook 2010, 2013, or 2016. Select the "Open Calendar" option and then click on "From Internet..."
Paste the copied link and click "OK."
In Office 365, right-click on "OTHER CALENDARS." Select the "open calendar" option from the list.
Paste the copied link in the "Internet calendar" field then click "Open."
Calendar events one week in the past and moving forward will be synced to your calendar.