As a subcontractor, you can manually sync your BuildingConnected calendar with your iPhone so you never miss an event.
To manually sync with your iPhone
1. Navigate to your Bid Board from the menu on the left-hand side.
2. Click the “Calendar” tab.
3. Choose which events you would like to sync to your Google Calendar by checking and unchecking boxes in the “Filters” section. Only the statuses, events, and assignees you select will sync to your calendar. In the example below, only bid due dates of accepted bids for opportunities following and assigned will sync to Google Calendar.
Please note you can sync your BuildingConnected calendar to Google Calendar as many times as you’d like, and syncing multiple times will never override the initial filters selected. Syncing multiple times with different filters will add each new status, event, or assignee to your Google Calendar.
4. Click “Set up calendar sync.”
5. Click “Manual / Mobile Sync.”
6. Copy the link to your clipboard then email it to yourself so you can copy the link from your iPhone. NOTE: Do not share this link. It contains a feed of all of the calendar events for you and your company.
7. From your iPhone, open your email and copy the calendar link you emailed to yourself.
8. Click on the “Settings” application.
9. Click on “Accounts & Passwords.”
10. Click “Add Account.”
11. Click "Other."
12. Click “Add Subscribed Calendar.”
13. Paste your calendar link into the “Server” field.
14. Click “Next.”
15. Here, you can choose to edit the description, set a username and password, turn on SSL, and remove alarms. Once all fields are satisfactory, click “Save.”
Repeat the steps above for any other calendars you would like to sync to your iPhone.