As a subcontractor, you can one-click sync your BuildingConnected calendar with Google Calendar so you never miss an event.
To one-click sync with Google Calendar
1. Navigate to your Bid Board from the menu on the left-hand side.
2. Click the “Calendar” tab.
3. Choose which events you would like to sync to your Google Calendar by checking and unchecking boxes in the “Filters” section. Only the statuses, events, and assignees you select will sync to your calendar. In the example below, only bid due dates of accepted bids for opportunities you are following, or assigned to, will sync to Google Calendar.
Please note you can sync your BuildingConnected calendar to Google Calendar as many times as you’d like, and syncing multiple times will never override the initial filters selected. Syncing multiple times with different filters will add each new status, event, or assignee to your Google Calendar.
4. Click “Set up calendar sync.”
5. Click “Google Calendar.”
6. Click “Add.”
7. You will receive the below message on your BuildingConnected “Calendar” tab once the calendar sync request has been sent.
Please note that:
- Calendar events one week in the past and moving forward will be synced to your calendar.
- While your BuildingConnected calendar will appear right away, any future updates can take up to 12 hours to appear due to the rate at which Google updates synced calendars.
If you experience any issues one-click syncing your BuildingConnected calendar to Google Calendar, we recommend manually syncing your calendar. For information on how to manually sync your calendar, please reference the article, “How subcontractors can manually sync their BuildingConnected calendar to Google Calendar.”