Your subscription to Bid Board Pro includes the ability to forward bids that were sent to your email inbox into your BuildingConnected account. This feature helps you stay organized by allowing you to manage all of your bids from a single place.
This article explains how to set up automatic forwarding for Mail on Mac. By setting up automatic forwarding for bids you receive via email, you ensure that all of your bids can be managed from a single place - your BuildingConnected account.
To turn on automatic forwarding with Mail on Mac
- In the Mail app on your Mac, choose Mail > Preferences.
- Click on “Rules” and then on “Add Rule.”
- Provide a name for the rule in the “Description” field.
- Indicate which conditions must be true for the rule to be applied to a message. If you receive invitations to bid from other services, we recommend adding the alias from which that service sends their notifications as a condition for the rule.
For example, if you receive invites from iSqFt, you should add a “From” condition that “is equal to” the email address they send their notifications from.
- Choose actions to perform on messages that meet the conditions you specified above. In this case, you want to select “Forward Message” and enter firstname.lastname@example.org as the recipient in the “to” field.
- Next, click on “OK.”
- Finally, you will be asked to apply the rule you just created to your inbox. Click on “Apply” to activate the rule.