We’ve put together the guide below to help subcontractors who just joined BuildingConnected get the most out of their new accounts. Click on each linked article to learn about best practices and for instructions on an array of topics like how to set up your profile, add colleagues to your company account and how to submit a winning bid.
- Complete your BuildingConnected profile and get invited to the projects you want to bid on
- Online training: How to submit a bid through BuildingConnected
- The bidding guide: Create and send a winning proposal through BuildingConnected
- How to add and remove coworkers from your company in BuildingConnected
- How to add and remove coworkers as followers on bids
- How subcontractors can download files for bids
- Can other subcontractors see the bid I submitted through BuildingConnected?
- How to create opportunity groups
If you have any questions about setting up your BuildingConnected account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re happy to help!