As a general contractor using TradeTapp, you can schedule automatic renewals for vendor applications when the yearly qualification, insurance, or financial documents have expired. This will reopen a vendor's application and prompt them to resubmit their questionnaire with updated information.
Please note that all users within your company’s account have the ability to schedule automatic renewal notifications.
To schedule automatic renewal notifications for all vendors
Click on your company name in the top right corner and click “Settings" in the drop-down menu.
Click “Renewals" in the top-menu bar.
To turn automatic renewal notifications on, click to toggle on the automated renewal invites. When automatic renewal notifications are on, the text will read, “Automated renewal invites are ON.”
You can configure automated renewal invites to send based on the following:
- Qualification status expiration - set in the vendor's "Company Review" section
- Financial statement expiration - The renewal will trigger based on the most current statement date in any status, "Completed", "In Progress" or "Not Started", in the "Financial Input" section for that vendor.
In the case below, the most recent date is Dec 31, 2020, so the automatic renewal will trigger after the number of months you set from this date.
- Certificate of insurance expiration - The renewal will trigger based on the expiration dates for all the insurance programs entered by the vendor in the "Insurance" section.
In each option, select the checkbox next to that criteria and enter in the days or months accordingly that you want to trigger the automated renewal invite. You can select one or multiple triggers.
Click "Apply" at the bottom to save your settings.
Each day, the system will run through your list of vendors and check:
- Is this vendor in the "Complete" application status?
- Do they meet one of the conditions in your automatic renewal settings?
If both are met, that vendor will be sent a request for renewal email. The vendor's application status will turn to "Not Started".
In the activity thread on the vendor's "Summary" page, it will track "Invite to renew sent" on that day.
Note that Vendors in the "Imported" application status will not trigger automatic renewals even if they meet your set criteria. In order for them to do so, you must first mark the application complete.
To exclude specific vendors from automatic renewal notifications
If you would like to exclude a specific company from receiving automatic renewal notifications, navigate to their vendor profile then click to toggle “Auto-renewal” to “OFF.” This company will not receive automatic renewal notifications.