As a general contractor using TradeTapp, the “Application Status” column on your “Invitations” dashboard indicates the vendor’s current standing in the prequalification cycle.
There are five different statuses a vendor can have during their application process:
- Not started: The vendor has not yet accepted your invite or begun their application.
- In progress: The vendor has accepted your invite and has begun working on their application, but it is not finished. Qualification applications that have been rejected will also appear under the status “In progress” while the vendor is revising their application.
- Submitted: The vendor has submitted their qualification application and is now pending review and/or financial input by your company.
- Complete: The "Complete Application" button inside the vendor's profile has been clicked.
Please note that applications "In Progress" cannot be moved to "Complete" because they are in the vendor's court. In order to move these applications to "Complete", the application must be moved to "Submitted" first so the options are:
- The vendor will need to re-submit the application on their end.
- If you do not want or need the vendor to resubmit, you can cancel the invite and the application will return to the "Submitted" status.
- Imported: This profile was created by uploading directly into TradeTapp and the vendor has not yet claimed their TradeTapp account. Request a renewal to invite the vendor to renew their qualification application and claim their account.