As a general contractor using TradeTapp, you can add or remove filters on your list of prequalifications to track specific companies you have invited to prequalify by more detailed information.
To add filters on your list of prequalifications
- Begin by navigating to the “Invitations” tab.
- Under the “Filters” section, click on “+Add Filter”.
- A list will appear and you can use the scrollbar to see all the available filters. Select the item you would like to filter by.
- Each of the filters will have additional details that you can add. Complete the selections that appear in the left side panel and select “Apply Filter” to filter your report. See some examples below:
- Filtering for expired qualification statuses
- Filter by specific insurance expiration dates (i.e. filtering for Professional Expiration insurance policies that expire before 1/1/20). Selecting the calendar symbol allows you to set the date on this filter.
To remove any filter on your list of prequalifications
Click on the “x” symbol next to the filter.
Please note that the placement of the columns on the "Invitations" page cannot be adjusted.
If you have further questions about adding and removing filters on your list of invitations in TradeTapp, please contact us at email@example.com. We’re happy to help!