So how does this whole process work?
Step 1 - Initiate the migration in two ways.
1. Any new TradeTapp email you receive (invites, reminders, request for corrections, change questionnaire, etc) will notify you about TradeTapp's move into BuildingConnected.
2. Log into app.tradetapp.com.
Step 2 - Review the information shared with you
After clicking on a new incoming email or logging into TradeTapp you'll see an informational webpage that lays out the plan of action for successfully migrating your account.
Step 3 - Log in to BC account
Clicking Log In will direct you to the BuildingConnected log in page. If you have already logged in, you'll be redirected automatically to the 'TradeTapp Invites' section.
Clicking Create Account will direct you to the BC account set up flow where you can create a new BC account.
If you create a new account, you'll need to verify your email address in order to access the 'Qualifications' section. If you joined an existing company, you'll also need to have your employment verified in order to access the Qualifications section.
Step 4 - Navigate to the 'TradeTapp Invites' tab
You should be redirected to the 'TradeTapp Invites' tab in the Qualifications section after logging in or completing the account verification. If not, you can access the tab by clicking 'Qualifications' in the left navigation menu.
Step 5 - Transfer your company's invites
1. If you are your company’s TradeTapp Primary Contact , upon navigating to the ‘TradeTapp Invites’ tab, your company’s TradeTapp invites will be be automatically transferred to your BuildingConnected account and you should see them in the dashboard.
2. If you’re not your company’s TradeTapp Primary Contact, but your email address is registered with your company’s TradeTapp account, you can also initiate the transfer process automatically after just a few clicks. This what you can expect to see.
A message will appear when you navigate to the 'TradeTapp Invites' tab. Click 'Start Transfer'.
Note: This does not have to be the same email address used for your BuildingConnected login.
Once you successfully enter in your credentials, the company name associated with yourTradeTapp account and the company name associated with your BC account will be shown to verify the correct company’s invites will be transferred.
Confirm the invitations should be transferred to the BuildingConnected company you're logged into.
3. If your email address is not registered with a TradeTapp Vendor, when you navigate to the ‘TradeTapp Invites’ tab you’ll see contact info listed for team members who are registered to a TradeTapp account.
This process cannot be completed without TradeTapp credentials, so you will need someone with credentials to complete the migration. If the listed contacts no longer work for the company, you should contact TradeTapp support and they will be able to assist you.
If you do have credentials readily available, you can go ahead and initiate the transfer by clicking on 'Transfer Invites'.
To manage any future invites, you will log in to your BuildingConnected account and manage them from the Qualifications section.
If you have additional questions, please check out our FAQs article for more information on this migration.