If you would like to publicly encourage new subcontractors to start the prequalification process with you— your TradeTapp account can now provide you a hyperlink to copy and then place on your website that subcontractors can click on to automatically get the prequalification process started on their own.
* As a helpful reminder, we also want to clarify that each invite utilize qualification point(s). Need a refresher on how your TradeTapp qualification points are spent? Please reach out to your Customer Success Manager and they would be happy to talk with you more in depth about this.
To access your public link to qualify
Go to your account settings.
In the "Account" tab, click "Copy Link". You can now paste it on an email to a subcontractor or share it on your website.
When a subcontractor clicks the link on a GC’s website, they’ll be directed to BuildingConnected.
- If the subcontractor is already logged into BuildingConnected, they will be redirected to their TradeTapp invites dashboard.
- If the subcontractor is not logged into BuildingConnected, they will be automatically directed to the BC login/create account page first.
- If they do not have a BuildingConnected account — they will need to create one to access the prequalification invitation. Once the subcontractor is logged in, they can fill out the questionnaire and submit it to the general contractor.
- If a subcontractor already has an invite with your company, we will detect this and direct them to the existing invite.
On your Invitations dashboard, you can tell a subcontractor started an application using the public link by reviewing the "Contacted By" column. It will state "Public link" as shown.
If you have multiple questionnaire versions, please note that this link will connect them with your default questionnaire. If you would like to change their questionnaire once they have accessed the link, please reference, "How to send a vendor a different questionnaire version (General contractors) ".
Please sign in to leave a comment.