As a contractor with BC Pro, you can quickly export quantities from Assemble and import them into bid forms in BuildingConnected.
Please note the following requirements for this feature:
- You must have BC Pro and Assemble.
- Assemble Views must be first exported to an Excel file before they can be imported.
- Imports occur only at the Scope Specific bid-form level.
To import quantities from Assemble into a Scope-Specific Bid Form
- Navigate to the project and bid package that you want to import quantities from Assemble.
- Go to the "Bid Form" tab, click on "Edit" and click "Import Assemble file".
- Select your exported Excel file from your computer.
Follow the window to add quantities as bid form line items
- Assign which category these items belong to in this bid package. Click "Next".
- Select all or specific quantities to import. Each quantity will appear as individual line items in the "Line Items" section on your bid form. Click "Import Items".
- You can edit, re-order, or delete any line items accordingly.
- Click "Save".
To see this feature in action in Assemble and BuildingConnected, please reference this video.
Article is closed for comments.