There are permission settings to allow you to manage who in your company can access qualifications. Specifically, these settings allow you to indicate who can fill out, submit and revise submitted qualifications on behalf of your company.
The following instructions are for the qualifications in the "TradeTapp Invites" tab. These are different than "Other invites". If you're referencing the "Other Invites" tab, please see how to update those settings here.
- To update your company’s access to TradeTapp invites
- To assign individual user permissions to TradeTapp invites
To update your company’s access to TradeTapp invites
The default settings give the entire company admin access. If you would like to keep qualifications accessible to every member of your company, no changes are needed here.
If only certain members of your company should have access to this information, the individual who manages your company’s qualifications should change these settings by following the steps below
Please note: BuildingConnected Support does not grant admin access on behalf of a company's qualification administrator.
1. Click on "Qualifications" from the menu on the left.
2. From your Qualifications dashboard, click on the "Permissions & Settings" tab.
3. At the top, you will see the section "Access to TradeTapp invites", this is where you can leave it at "Anyone at [your company] can access invites" or click on “Only designated team members can access invites” to set individual persmissions.
The change will be made automatically and you will then be able to assign individual permissions. Instructions for granting individual user permissions can be found in the section below.
To assign individual user permissions to TradeTapp invites
1. Click "Only designated team members access invites" and a new field will appear where you can add a coworker to give them access specifically.
Please note that any employee added here will automatically have access to all of the items included as noted in the "Invitation Permission" guidelines on the right side of the page.
You will immediately see the newly added employee listed on this page. As a reminder, BuildingConnected Support does not grant access on behalf of a company's qualification administrator.
You can also change the primary contact for TradeTapp on this page.