When you close a project that is competitively bid, there is a prompt to mark whether you have won or not won that project. When you mark a project as "Lost", you can then choose to optionally send an email to notify your subcontractors that the project is closed.
To notify to your bidders about a lost project
- Click on the drop-down menu at the top right of the project and select "Close Project".
- In the pop-up window that appears, click "No, not this time" to track that your company has not won this project.
- At the bottom, click to toggle the option to "Send a notification email to bidders who submitted through BuildingConnected".
- Once you do so, you'll have the option to include a personal message.
- The email will send to all the subcontractors you have invited who submitted a proposal (It does does not send it to bidders who accepted, declined or left undecided).
- The email will include your message, the name of the project, and client details. The client details show the contact information of the user who created the project.
- Here is a sample email:
- Click "Close Project" to close your project and the email notification will be sent.