What is an Autodesk ID?
Autodesk Account (Autodesk ID) is a single sign-in that enables you to sign in one time — and use a single user ID and password to access multiple Autodesk products and websites.
Why do I need to connect my TradeTapp account to Autodesk ID?
As part of the Autodesk Construction Solutions family, supplying users with an Autodesk ID aligns with the company’s broader mission of creating a single login credential that can access all ACS products.
How can I prepare for this account credential migration?
- If you don’t already have an Autodesk ID: Create a profile here.
- If you already have an Autodesk ID: Confirm you know the password and can successfully log in.
What will happen after I connect my TradeTapp account to Autodesk ID and how does this migration affect me?
The migration experience goes like this...
- You will log in to your TradeTapp account using your Autodesk ID.
- Your account details will be updated/edited within your Autodesk ID profile, but not within TradeTapp.
- From then on, you’ll use your singular Autodesk ID credentials to log in to TradeTapp and any other ACS products you currently have access to. You’ll no longer have to manage various login credentials — as your Autodesk ID will serve as the key to any door now.